SOS 2017 will take place in Halifax, Canada from 29 November to 1 December 2017.
Registration for the World Ocean Council Sustainable Ocean Summit 2017 is now open.
Register now: Are you from the Business Community* or are you a WOC member ?
* Business Community: WOC Members and other Representatives of the private sector involved and interested in ocean stewardship. Non-business Community: all other Stakeholders interested in a constructive dialogue with the ocean business community on sustainability issues.”
|Registration Category & Fees (USD)||Early (until 16 October 2017)||Regular|
*If you are a speaker, you will be provided with a code to book your ticket.
- All Access Ticket to Full Program Activities
- Access to All Presentation and Exhibits
- Opening Cocktail Reception on 28 November
- Food and Beverages Throughout the Program (from 8:00AM on 29 November to 5:30PM on 1 December)
Once registered, you’ll be able to benefit from a discount price at the Marriott Halifax Harbourfront (limited availability).
A SOS registration discounted price will be soon available for WOC Young Ocean Professional members. A coupon code will be communicated to Young Ocean Professionals of the network on demand.